Hillman harems is a movement. A revolution in pants designed to fit into every aspect of your life!
Hey everyone! Please help me start my own clothing company by supporting my indiegogo campaign in anyway you can! Check it out! I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Being white means never having to think about it.
#which is why the term white privilege REALLY angers people#it’s the first time many people hear themselves categorized by race#suddenly they feel burdened by the idea their race defines them#just like the words straight and cis really anger people#because it makes them feel Othered for once#and it’s disconcerting#white privilege
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
- (via losing-every-extra-pound)
is a splendid thief,
filthy rag on the
face of Jesus, plucked
flower, bleach on my wedding gown.
Want is a long finger
the necks of so many perfect
things. A pair of full
hands and an open mouth.
I forgive your hungry reach.
your constant swallow. Oh my
you song of and, and, and;
you tooth in the vein of every moment—stay with me
and be here.
It is enough. Everything
is enough. Today.
-Sasha Banks. *swoon*